Welcome to Fearless Affiliate. My name is Irma and I help new bloggers to learn the ropes. There is a lot to take in that first year of blogging, from choosing a niche to changing your mindset from worker bee mentality to that of successful entrepreneur.
SEO is the number one way to bring traffic to your website, but it can take time, and in some cases years, to get to the #1 spot. If you can bring other traffic to your website, then you can rank faster.
There are other ways to bring visitors to your website, including using Pinterest for business, which is free. Please check the Pinterest tab to learn how to use it for traffic.
- Google Analytics Tutorial – Get a cheatsheet for this post when you sign up for my newsletter.
- Create A Sales Funnel – This is the basis of successful affiliate marketing…the sales funnel.
- 21 Proven Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website – Get 30 more ways when you sign up for my newsletter.
- 101 Great blog Post Titles That Really Work – Get all 101 in a swipe file when you sign up for my newsletter!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 10 Easy SEO Wins – Go for the win with these 10 easy SEO tips to help you boost your rank
- What is Search Engine Optimization? – Learn how to do on-page SEO right from the start
- Top Organic SEO Tips for Beginners – A few things to keep your site ranking well.
- The 22 Biggest SEO Mistakes– Updated from Top 3 SEO Mistakes, I am giving you them all!
- Easy Keyword Research for Beginners – Use free tools to find the best keywords for your blog posts
- Google Keyword Planner: A Free Keyword Tool – Learn to use Googles free keyword tool to find unique and related keywords for your writing needs.
Copywriting is a way of writing specifically to make conversions/sales
- Copywriting for Beginners: The Basics – Learn copywriting to boost your conversion rate. It’s easier than you think!
- Copywriting for Landing Pages – Learn how to put together a landing page that enhances conversions.
- AIDA: The Copywriting Template for Bloggers – Learn to use the AIDA template to make your sales copy convert!
- Copywriting for Social Media Posts – Tips for copywriting success with your favorite channel!
- Copywriting for Online Ads – Learn how to apply copywriting to your online ads, as well as optimal image sizes.
- Using Analytics for Copywriting – How to find important metrics in Google Analytics, and use them to improve your copy.
Be sure to combine your content with the tips from my post (above) 10 Easy SEO Wins for best results.
- 10 Tips for Writing Interesting Content – Give your readers engaging content.
- Website Content Ideas For Bloggers – Ways to get started, or break a stall, or just get ideas.
- Create Quality Content Quickly – I very much enjoyed this course and learned how to produce content faster and easier. Try it! (review post)
- 30 Creative Blog Post Ideas – This is one of my most popular posts, so use it for new ideas.
- Avoid Summer Slump – Website traffic may be slow, but it is still out there. Get to work!
- Writing An Effective Meta Description – Using the characters that Google gives you wisely.
- Copying vs Duplicate Content – What is the difference
- Keywords and What They Do – Why are keywords so important to bloggers? (updated Dec. 2019)
- Jaaxy, The Ultimate SEO Keyword tool – Also shows you your site rank and your competitors keywords! FREE trial.
Images and Website Branding
Images and branding make your site more attractive. Capture random visitors with a beautiful and functional website and create matching branding for your social media sites.
- A Simple Branding Tutorial – Learn how to use free Canva to create banners and pins for blog posts. Get a companion worksheet when you sign up for my newsletter.
- Free Images For Your Website – Use these free stock images in conjunction with my tutorial for Canva to create banners, graphics, and pins for your website.
- Free Blogging Resources – New bloggers can save money using free resources, so try some of these!