My favorite success quote is this one:
Whether you think you can or think you can’t…you’re right! – Henry Ford
And my second favorite success quote is this:
Do or do not. There is no try – Yoda
Welcome to Fearless Affiliate. My name is Irma and I help new bloggers to learn the ropes. Setting effective goals is a foundational step to blogging success.
The other most important step is improving mindset.
Blogging is an excellent way to set up a small online business to create steady income. Sell digital products, sell ad space on your site, start a membership site, or do coaching for your niche. Add affiliate linked products for even more passive income.
- 10 Shocking Signs You’re Burned Out From Work – You might be surprised by number one.
- Emotional Exhaustion Burnout – What are the signs of emotional exhaustion?
Goal Setting for New Bloggers
The best success mindset advice that I can give to new bloggers is to learn how to set effective goals. Goal setting gives you something to work towards each day that helps your Return On Investment (ROI).
- How To Set Goals In 5 Easy Steps
- Why Set Goals? Help for New Bloggers
- SMARTer Goal Setting for Bloggers
- The Importance of Setting Goals
- Is Goal Planning Crucial For Bloggers?
- Goal Setting Motivation for Bloggers
- Organize Your Goals for Faster Results
- 3 Techniques for Goal Setting Success
Goals Specific To Business Success
- The Power of Momentum In Business – Think like a successful person and you will make it happen.
- Business Goal Setting: 5 Mistakes To Avoid – Become a business goal setting ninja!
- 5 Business Goals Examples for Bloggers – Learn how to set goals for each stage of your blog development
- Internet Marketing Goals: Tips For Success – Understand which goals to focus on in year one of your blog
Along with goal setting, improving productivity will help success mindset.
- How To Find a Business Mentor – Because we all need a little help sometimes
- The Habits of Successful People – Get your habits together to create success.
- Clearing Mental Clutter To Increase Productivity
- Work From Home productivity Tips: Eat Your Frog First! – Eat a frog! Say what?
- Law of Attraction and Goal Setting – Like attracts like…so what are you thinking??
Beyond goal setting, you may want to create your own “success mindset” toolbox. Money Blocks? We all have them. We do not all have to suffer with them.
- Creating Your Best Year Ever! – Part One of a three part series on creating a success mindset.
- Steps To Success – Part Two of Three
- Be The Person You Want To Be – Part Three of three.
- Success Is A State of Mind – A positive mindset is crucial to successful blogging.
- 5 Things I Have Learned From Think And Grow Rich – From the classic Napoleon Hill book
- Create Your Blogging Millionaire Mindset!– Yes, you can change your success thinking!
- Escape Your Poverty State of Mind – Can you think yourself rich? Break your money blocks and poverty thinking
- Step Into Success: 6 Easy Steps To Conquer Your Fears – Learn how easy it is to create your own success!
- Books To Read To Get Rich – Change your mind, change your life!
- Learn To Say No! Without Feeling Guilty – Take charge today!
- Overcoming Fear of Success – Fear, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing, so let’s get rid of it.