Pinterest for traffic is the best way to gain organic visitors to your website. If you have not started using this visual search engine, then I suggest that you start today with my post on How to use Pinterest for Business .
Pinterest is by far the best way to gain free, organic traffic quickly for your blog. Basically, you set up your account and create pins that point to your blog post. Put the posts on Pinterest with a call to action that will send interested people to your website for more information. Or it will encourage sign ups for your newsletter. Either way win-win.
And be sure to follow me on Pinterest.
If you blog about blogging, social media, or related topics, join my Pinterest group board. Be sure to follow the board before you email and request to join.
Welcome to Fearless Affiliate. My name is Irma and I help new bloggers to learn the ropes. There is a lot to take in that first year of blogging, from choosing a niche to changing your mindset from worker bee mentality to that of successful entrepreneur.
I like to focus on practical information and positive thinking, so if that sounds good to you please sign up for my weekly newsletter of tips and free stuff for bloggers. In return you will get the password to my resource library of PDF printables for bloggers like my Start Pinning for Traffic and Amazing Pins ebook to help you with your blog
- PINTEREST NINJA course – This is an excellent course for beginners to pinning. Learn all the basics plus branding and Facebook groups.
- Manual Pinning Simplified – The easiest manual pinning system…ever! If you already have Pinterest set up, this is a super easy pinning system.
Blog Posts about Pinterest for Traffic:
- How to use Pinterest for Business – Need help getting set up? I got that.
- Pinterest Strategies – The big updates from Pinterest in April of 2018, and what they mean.
- How To Get Blog Traffic from Pinterest – Steps that ensure that traffic comes from Pinterest to your blog.
- Start Pinning with Pinterest – How to get started setting up boards on your profile and pinning to them.
- How I recovered my Pinterest Analytics – They took a dive, but I recovered them!
- Simple Branding Tutorial – Learn to use Canva, a free program that you can also use to create pins for Pinterest.