Email marketing is one of the most popular ways to earn money online. Your subscribers will be loyal and happy to try out products that you create or promote, but only if they trust you. Trust takes time, so you should get set up today and work on your know/like/trust factor.
I have been using MailerLite for almost 3 years and I highly recommend it.
MailerLite is comparable to the more expensive Email Service Provider’s (ESP) but is free for your first 1000 subscribers, which makes it affordable for everyone.
Use this affiliate link > MailerLite to get a $20 credit when you upgrade to a paid plan.
FYI: You must have a branded email address to be accepted to MailerLite. That is an email address from your website hosting provider i.e.support @ yourblog.com. You can try “yourwebsitename @ gmail.com” as well.
This ensures that your emails are legit (for readers) and not spam (for the ESP company). Most ESP’s have this requirement.
- MailerLite Tutorial: How to Use MailerLite – Start using this amazing and affordable (FREE) email service provider.
- MailerLite Tutorial: How To Embed A Form – Creating and placing opt-in forms to gain subscribers
- MailerLite Tutorial: Using Automation to Streamline Tasks – Use automations to make sending newsletters easier.
- How To Build An Email List Fast – Make your website an awesome place to visit.
- Relationship Marketing with Email– Email people, not numbers.
- Personalized Email Marketing for Beginners – A companion post to the one above.
- Getting Email Marketing Results for Beginners – Why you should start your list, how to get 1,000 fans and how to write newsletters
- How To Get More Subscribers To Buy Your Products – Tips for helping you get your readers to click that buy button
- Tips for Email List Building – plus some mini-reviews of a couple of auto-responder programs
TWO FREE COURSES FROM ME
- 5 days of Email Marketing Tips – Crafting subject lines, deliverability, when to mail subscribers and more.
- 7 Day Auto-Responder Audit – A free 7 day email course to help improve open rates
Email with MailChimp
When I first set up email, I went with free MailChimp and I wrote these tutorials for using it. The information is still somewhat valid, but I have not updated the posts since I switched providers.
- How to Start and Email Marketing Campaign – Getting started with MailChimp
- How to Create A Lead Magnet – Creating an opt-in incentive with Beacon
- Create A Cheat Sheet For Your Avatar – Do you know who you are writing for?
- Add Your Lead Magnet To MailChimp – Connect your opt-in to MailChimp
- Writing Effective Email Subject Lines – How to get more opens
- Offer a Niche Mini-Course! – An awesome freebie!