Pinterest for Traffic
Sign up for my newsletter to receive access to my free resource library of printable PDF’s to help you with your blog and follow me on Pinterest.
If you blog about blogging, social media, or related topics, join my Pinterest group board. Be sure to follow the board before you email and request to join.
Pinterest is by far the best way to gain free, organic traffic quickly for your blog. If you have not started using this visual search engine, then I suggest that you start today with my post on How to use Pinterest for Business (below).
- PINTEREST NINJA course – This is my review of the program that elevated my blog to the next level (review post)
- How to use Pinterest for Business – Need help getting set up? I got that.
- Pinterest Strategies – The big updates from Pinterest in April of 2018, and what they mean.
- Simple Branding Tutorial – Learn to use Canva, a free program that you can also use to create pins for Pinterest.
- How To Get Blog Traffic from Pinterest – Steps to take to ensure that traffic comes from Pinterest to your blog.
- Start Pinning with Pinterest – How to get started setting up boards on your profile and pinning to them.
- Manual Pinning Simplified – The easiest manual pinning system…ever! (review post)
- How I recovered my Pinterest Analytics – They took a dive, but I recovered them!