What is a success mindset? The biggest hurdle that bloggers face is uncertainty that what they are doing is right for them. Many bloggers are tired of being pushed around at work and we do not get into blogging with success thinking. We must learn it. The good news is that this is not hard to do.
My favorite success quote is this one:
Whether you think you can or think you can’t…you’re right! – Henry Ford
And my second favorite success quote is this:
Do or do not. There is no try – Yoda
Welcome to Fearless Affiliate. My name is Irma and I help new bloggers to learn the ropes. There is a lot to take in that first year of blogging, from choosing a niche to changing your mindset from worker bee mentality to that of successful entrepreneur.
I like to focus on practical information and positive thinking, so if that sounds good to you please sign up for my weekly newsletter of tips and free stuff for bloggers. In return you will get the password to my resource library of PDF printables for bloggers like my Smart Goal Setting Worksheet and Weekly Goal Planner Page. #win-win
The best success mindset advice that I can give to new bloggers is to learn how to set effective goals. Goal setting gives you something to work towards each day that helps your Return On Investment (ROI). There are different types of goals to set, so be sure to set a couple of “non-blogging” goals to maintain balance in your life.
- How To Set Goals In 5 Easy Steps – Use the SMART acronym to create and achieve goals.
- Why Set Goals? Help for New Bloggers – If you know why, it will be easier to set effective goals for your online biz.
- SMARTer Goal Setting for Bloggers – Learn how to set amazing goals that work for your blog.
- The Power of Momentum In Business – Think like a successful person and you will make it happen.
- 10 Shocking Signs You’re Burned Out From Work – You might be surprised by number one.
- The Importance of Setting Goals – Become a goal setting pro!
- Business Goal Setting: 5 Mistakes To Avoid – Become a business goal setting ninja!
- 5 Business Goals Examples for Bloggers – Learn how to set goals for each stage of your blog development
- Internet Marketing Goals: Tips For Success – Understand which goals to focus on in year one of your blog
- Is Goal Planning Crucial For Bloggers? – Learn whether you need to set goals or not. I’m saying yes 🙂
- Goal Setting Motivation for Bloggers – Get a boost of inspiration when setting goals
Along with goal setting, improving productivity will help success mindset. Clear away clutter and get clear on what you really want. Then go for it!
- The Habits of Successful People – Get your habits together to create success.
- Clearing Mental Clutter To Increase Productivity – A tidy work-space equals a tidy mind!
- Work From Home productivity Tips: Eat Your Frog First! – Eat a frog! Say what?
- Law of Attraction and Goal Setting – Like attracts like…so what are you thinking??
Beyond goal setting, you may want to create your own “success mindset” toolbox. This will contain anything you need to keep your success thinking at the forefront. Use affirmations, sticky notes, EFT/tapping and other tools to break your money blocks and help you achieve success.
Money Blocks? We all have them. We do not all have to suffer with them.
- Step Into Success: 6 Easy Steps To Conquer Your Fears – Learn how easy it is to create your own success!
- Success Is A State of Mind – A positive mindset is crucial to successful blogging.
- Creating Your Best Year Ever! – Part One of a three part series.
- Steps To Success – Part Two of Three
- Being The Person That You Want To Be – Part Three of my three part series on success thinking.
- 5 Things I Have Learned From Think And Grow Rich – From the classic Napoleon Hill book
- Create Your Blogging Millionaire Mindset!– Yes, you can change your success thinking!
- Escape Your Poverty State of Mind – Can you think yourself rich? Break your money blocks and poverty thinking!
- Books To Read To Get Rich – Change your mind, change your life!
- Learn To Say No! Without Feeling Guilty – Take charge today!
- 5 Easy Ways to Eliminate Fear of Success – Fear, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing, so let’s get rid of it.