You pays your money and you takes your chances! Am I right??
Some programs are totally worth the money that you pay for them, and others are just a black money hole, waiting for your next paycheck to bleed you for a bit more cash. Do not be fooled by the high price of affiliate or blogging education – there are cheaper programs out there that will give you more information than you ever dreamed of for waaaaay less money. Just click a link below to get started.
- Wealthy Affiliate – Success! – My review when comparing WA to other university-type programs
- Affiliorama – Lot’s of free information, but to get to the good stuff…
- Clickbank University – not to be confused with where you get digital products to promote!
- AWOL Academy – Wow. If you have this much money to spend…
- Six Figure Mentors – I feel bad for people who sign up for programs like this.
- Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Sale(s) – My sale page from 2017. I will update yearly in late November.
- PINTEREST NINJA course – BEST.PINTEREST.COURSE.EVER!
- Wealthy Affiliate University Review – My review of the benefits of being a member. And there are lot’s!
- Jaaxy – an awesome keyword tool
- Jaaxy for WA members – Sorry everyone else! This awesome keyword tool is now part of the WA package 🙂
- SiteRubix – A website builder
- Try Before You Buy – A guide
- Create Content Quickly – A course called Create quality content quickly…and you will!
- Amazon Prime Day – That great big once a year sale!
Some helpful information on Scams: