You pays your money and you takes your chances! Am I right??
You do not always get what you pay for. These reviews are my opinions on what I know about these programs, and I publish these reviews to help my readers.
In the case of the super expensive blogging education (AWOL and Six Figure Mentors), it is my sincere desire to save you money since you can successfully create the kind of business that they promote but for much less money. Just an FYI.
- Try Before You Buy – A guide
- How to Choose an Affiliate Marketing Program – There are a lot of choices, so go for it!
- Get Started with Clickbank! – The worlds leading promoter of digital download products
Blogging Education Programs
- Wealthy Affiliate – Success! – My review when comparing WA to other university-type programs
- Wealthy Affiliate University Review – My review of the benefits of being a member. And there are lots!
- Affilorama – Lot’s of free information, but to get to the good stuff…
- Clickbank University – not to be confused with where you get digital products to promote!
- AWOL Academy – Wow. If you have this much money to spend…
- Six Figure Mentors – I feel bad for people who sign up for programs like this.
- Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Sale(s) – My sale page from 2017. I will update yearly in late November.
- PINTEREST NINJA course – BEST.PINTEREST.COURSE.EVER!
- Create Content Quickly – A course called Create quality content quickly…and you will!
- SiteRubix – A website builder
- Amazon Prime Day – That great big once a year sale!
- Jaaxy – An excellent keyword/SEO tool to help you rank higher..
- Jaaxy for WA members – This awesome keyword tool is now part of the Wealthy Affiliate membership 🙂