Who wants blog traffic? I do! Some of the posts are quite long and detailed, so feel free to bookmark them for later 🙂
Sign up for my newsletter to receive access to my free resource library of printable PDF’s to help you with your blog and follow me on Pinterest. If you blog about blogging, social media, or related topics, join my Pinterest group board. Follow me and send an email request to join.
Pinterest for Traffic
Pinterest is by far the best way to gain organic traffic quickly for your blog. If you have not started using this visual search engine, then I suggest that you start today with my post on How to use Pinterest for Business (below).
- PINTEREST NINJA course – This is my review of the program that elevated my blog to the next level (review post)
- How to use Pinterest for Business – Need help getting set up? I got that.
- Pinterest Strategies – The big updates from Pinterest in April of 2018, and what they mean.
- Simple Branding Tutorial – Learn to use Canva, a free program that you can also use to create pins for Pinterest.
- How To Get Blog Traffic from Pinterest – Steps to take to ensure that traffic comes from Pinterest to your blog.
- Start Pinning with Pinterest – How to get started setting up boards on your profile and pinning to them.
- Manual Pinning Simplified – The easiest manual pinning system…ever! (review post)
- How I recovered my Pinterest Analytics – They took a dive, but I recovered them!
- Google Analytics Tutorial – A brief tutorial to help you find the most important info for your blog.
- Create A Sales Funnel – This is the basis of successful affiliate marketing…the sales funnel.
- Avoid Summer Slump – Website traffic may be slow, but it is still out there. Get to work!
- 21 Proven Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website – Try these tips to increase your blog traffic
- 101 Great blog Post Titles That Really Work – Try these templates to create compelling headlines that attract readers
Images and Website Branding
- A Simple Branding Tutorial – Learn how to use free Canva to create your online brand.
- Free Images For Your Website – Just like it says!
- Free Blogging Resources – Why spend money if you do not have to?
WRITING AND S.E.O
- Top 9 SEO Tips – A few things to keep your site ranking well.
- Top 3 SEO Mistakes – Watch out for these mistakes!
- Writing Effective Meta Descriptions – Using the characters that Google gives you wisely.
- Maintaining Your WordPress Website – Give visitors a pleasant viewing experience.
- Copying vs Duplicate Content (2017)– What is the difference
- Backing up Your WordPress Website – On the off chance that something happens…
Email Marketing with MailerLite
Email Marketing with MailerLite – A free Email Service Provider, which I recommend highly and I currently use. MailerLite is comparable to the more expensive ESP’s but is free for your first 1000 subscribers.
- How to Use MailerLite – Start using this amazing and affordable (FREE) email service provider.
- How to Increase Traffic on Your Blog – Creating opt-in forms
- Achieve Your Blogging Goals with Free Email Automation – Start a relationship with people who will buy from you.
- How To Build An Email List Fast – Make your website an awesome place to visit.
- 7 Day Auto-Responder Audit – A free 7 day email course to help improve open rates
- 5 days of Email Marketing Tips – Crafting subject lines, deliverability, when to mail subscribers and more.
Email with MailChimp
When I first set up email, I went with free MailChimp and I wrote these tutorials for using it. The information is still valid, but I use MailerLite now.
- How to Start and Email Marketing Campaign – Getting started with MailChimp
- How to Create A Lead Magnet – Creating an opt-in incentive with Beacon
- Create A Cheat Sheet For Your Avatar – Do you know who you are writing for?
- Add Your Lead Magnet To MailChimp – Connect your opt-in to MailChimp
- Writing Effective Email Subject Lines – How to get more opens
- Offer a Niche Mini-Course! – An awesome freebie!