We all need to start somewhere, and in this section I have all the stuff that is important to having a website that is friendly to visitors as well as search engines!
Website and Blogging Basics:
- What Is A Niche? – Well, what is a niche?? Find out whether your hobbies qualify!
- Finding a Niche That Works For You
- What is a Blog? – How an online journal evolved into a money making machine!
- Start Blogging with WordPress (2017) – The most popular platform for bloggin
- Copying vs Duplicate Content – Yes, there is a difference. Find out what that is in this post
- Google Analytics Tutorial – The basic information about who your website visitors are.
- A Simple Branding Tutorial – Learn how to use free Canva to create your online brand.
- Free Images For Your Website – Just like it says!
- Free Blogging Resources – Why spend money if you do not have to?
S.E.O- Search Engine Optimization is what will keep people coming to your website for years after you have written the content. A bloggers best friend is SEO.
- Keywords and What They Do – The number one best way to rank high with Google!
- Top 9 SEO Tips – A few things to keep your site ranking well.
- Top 3 SEO Mistakes – Watch out for these mistakes!
- Writing Effective Meta Descriptions – Using the characters that Google gives you wisely.
- Maintaining Your WordPress Website – Give visitors a pleasant viewing experience.
- Copying vs Duplicate Content (2017)– What is the difference?
- About Free WordPress Hosting – You get what you pay for. Why free is not always better.
- How to Buy a Webname (Domain) – Hint- buy from someone reputable!
- Backing up Your WordPress Website – On the off chance that something happens…
- Want a Super Successful Affiliate Website?
And my blog posts about writing blog posts!
- Creative Blog Post Ideas – I have a bunch for you…30 to be exact.
- 4 Reasons to Start Your Blog Now (2018) – There is no better time than Now!
- Creating Content – The meat and potatoes…creating blog posts.
- 10 Tips for Writing Interesting Content – We can never have too many ideas! Right?
- My First Year Blogging and What I have Learned –
- Create Content Quickly – My review of the course Create Quality Content Quickly